Collaborate, Integrate and Aggregate. The first of a series of knowledge sharing events from SWPA
SWPA has come to the decision to postpone the event until further notice.
The South West Procurement Alliance (SWPA) is holding a roadshow of Knowledge Sharing events. Within them we aim to provide our clients and other stakeholders with best practise and information around a theme. This first event ‘Collaborate, Integrate and Aggregate’ focuses on collaboration in procurement and demand aggregation, as well as launching our Offsite Project Integrator (OPI1) framework.
The first event, Collaborate, Integrate and Aggregate takes place in 3 locations during April from 9.45AM to 12.45PM
- Date one: 7th April, Exeter, Fresha
- Date two: 15th April, Bristol, The Watershed
- Date three: 21st April, Dorchester, Royale Wessex Hotel
The day event will feature 3 speaker sessions and discussions:
- Martyn Jones – Outcome Led Procurement / Collaboration
- Tim Oakley, Head Consultant LHC – Offsite Project Integration
- Tony Woods, Technical Manager LHC – Demand Aggregation
Tickets and registration are free but each date is only reserved to 20 spaces.
SWPA has come to the decision to postpone the event until further notice.Back