Contract Award Notice – Whole House Refurbishment & Associated Works (WH2)
Public sector procurement specialist SWPA has published the Contract Award Notice for its Whole House Refurbishment & Associated Works (WH2) Framework Agreement.
The Framework allows clients to select specialist contractors for kitchens and bathrooms, landscaping, electrical works and painting and decorating or larger contractors to undertake multi-disciplinary work.
The duration of the Framework Agreement will be for a period of 4 years commencing on 2nd March 2020 and is split into 76 regional lots for England.
The appointed companies for the South West region are (listed in alphabetical order):
- AYM Services Limited
- CLC Contractors Ltd
- D R Jones Yeovil Ltd
- ENGIE Regeneration Limited
- Ian Williams Limited
- MD Building Services Ltd
- Mears Limited
- Mi-space (UK) Limited
- NKS Contracts (Central) Limited
- Novus Property Solutions Limited
- OpenView Security Solutions Limited
- Sustainable Building Services (UK) Ltd
- Trident Maintenance Services Ltd
- United Living (South) Limited
- Wates Construction
- Westcountry Maintenance Services Ltd