Contract notice for PB3 our Public buildings construction and infrastructure framework goes live
Construction procurement specialist SWPA is seeking bids from suitable organisations for our public buildings construction and infrastructure framework (PB3). This framework is the successor to our popular schools and community buildings framework and will be for the construction of new buildings, extensions, and refurbishment of public and social buildings and infrastructure works. Interested suppliers can apply via SWPA’s e-tendering portal Proactis here.
The deadline for bids is 27th November 2020.
Typical building types are as follows (but not limited to)
- educational buildings;
- healthcare buildings;
- emergency service buildings such as fire stations, ambulance stations and police stations;
- community buildings such as community centres and sports facilities;
- offices and other buildings for social infrastructure;
- residential properties (when part of a mixed-use development);
- conversion of commercial buildings for residential use;
- delivery of student accommodation to education clients.
There are 6 Lots
- Lot 1 New build work only. Project value band 1 (£0 – £2million)
- Lot 2 Refurbishment only. Project value band 1 (£0 – £2million)
- Lot 3 New build and refurbishment. Project value band 2 (£2million – £7million)
- Lot 4 New build, refurbishment and infrastructure. Project value band 3 (£7million – £14million)
- Lot 5 New build, refurbishment and infrastructure. Project value band 4 (£14million – £25million)
- Lot 6 New build, refurbishment and infrastructure. Project value band 5 (over £25million)
Tenders may be submitted for a maximum 4 Lots.
Other useful links: Tenders Electronic DailyBack